The ARILEX Center for Endometriosis & Pelvic Pain, led by Gary G. Theofilis DO, MBA, DABAM, DAAIM, is an advanced pain treatment facility that caters to women in or around Atlanta, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, and Milton, GA, as well as women located around the country.
What is Pain Intervention and Wellness?
Interventional pain management encompasses the use of various techniques to treat and eliminate the causes of pain. Dr. Theofilis’ goal is to identify and treat the cause of your pain—not to cover it up with drugs.
What Pain Intervention and Wellness Treatments Are Available?
What Are Some Types of Pain Treated at the ARILEX Center for Endometriosis & Pelvic Pain?
- Arthritic joint pain
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Female pelvic and genital pain
- Chronic migraine of all types
- Atypical face pain and trigeminal neuralgia
- Sciatica and root nerve compression
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Chronic neuropathy of all causes
- CRPS Type 1 and Type 2 (complex regional pain syndrome)
- Phantom limb and post-amputation pain
- Post-thoracotomy pain syndrome
- Post-herniorrhaphy / Hernioplasty pain syndrome
What Are Some Types of Procedures Performed Under Ultrasound or Fluoroscopic Guidance?
- Joint injections under ultrasound
- Trans-foraminal epidural steroid injections
- Inter-laminar epidural steroid injections
- Dorsal root ganglion blocks
- Sympathetic nerve blocks and (RFA) radio frequency ablation
- Celiac plexus block
- Hypogastric nerve blocks and radio frequency ablation
- Pudendal nerve block and (RFA) radio frequency ablation
- Ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerve block and (RFA)
- Facet medial branch block and (RFA) radio frequency ablation cervical, thoracic and lumbar
- Occipital nerve block and (RFA) radio frequency ablation
- Sphenopalatine ganglion nerve block and (RFA) radio frequency ablation
- Supra orbital / Supra trochlear / Infra orbital / Auriculo temporal blocks and RFA
- Geniculate nerve block and (RFA) radio frequency ablation
How Much Does Pain Intervention and Wellness Treatments Cost?
Costs will vary based on the specific treatment needed and the individual needs of the patient. All treatment options are discussed during your New Patient Visit. ARILEX is a Fee for Service Concierge Specialty Practice, we accept cash and credit cards as forms of payment. ARILEX will also assists patients in submitting to their insurance for reimbursement.
When it comes to treating pain, Gary G. Theofilis DO, MBA, DABAM, DAAIM, takes an interventional conservative approach to help treat your whole body and not just mask the symptoms with medication. To learn more about pain intervention and wellness treatments available at the ARILEX Center for Endometriosis & Pelvic Pain, contact us to schedule a consultation. We serve residents in or around the Atlanta, GA areas as well as women located around the United States.